- Formulate Artificial Intelligence strategies.
- Supervise research and development processes and other processes to make sure they fulfill the needs of AI strategies.
- Recognize the company’s goals and also the challenges faced by potential clients.
- Figure out the ways in which Artificial intelligence can be used to solve issues faced by clients and also enhance user experience.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze the partner’s business and main areas where the application of AI can stimulate business growth.
- Set high ethical standards while applying Artificial Intelligence.
- Describe AI solutions clearly to everyone.
- Develop an efficient prototype.
- Work closely with the executives and engineers to finalize the design.
- Manage the AI team to perform tasks like the assessment of AI, automation market, etc.
- Perform tests before the delivery final application.
- Analyze the final project, give feedback, determine areas of improvement, and help the project team to make necessary changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related courses.
- Proven experience in Artificial Intelligence, deep learning, and other relevant fields.
- Familiarity with functional design principles, object-oriented programming principles, basic algorithms.
- Hands-on experience in REST API and designs such as RDBMS design, NoSQL design.