XT830 based modules
MOD930 is a wired IoT connectivity module, based on Xingtera’s XT830 communication chip. It is designed for easy integration with a compact dimension of 32x32mm. The module also supports multi-hop networks, with up to 1,000 terminals and up to 10 hops in a single domain.
The MOD930 module supports a wide range of cables including coax (video coax or RF coax), twisted pair (UTP/CAT3/5/5e), and DC/AC powerline. It is capable of quick and automatic network setup enabling full mesh network between any two nodes.
The MOD930 module provides 10/100M Ethernet and UART interfaces, simplifying the connection with host or client devices.
- Building automation
- Smart grid, smart metering, and smart utilities over powerline
- Wired industrial IoT and connectivity
- Sensor networks over powerline
- Smart home appliances
- Based on Xingtera’s XT830 chip
- 2-28MHz OFDM frequency range
- Maximum PHY rate: 100Mbps
- Support LDPC-C FEC with 128-bit AES encryption
- Two pairing schemes
- Up to 1,000 nodes in a domain
- Only one 12V power supply is required
- 16 level QoS with scheduling based on MAC address, 802.1p or TCP port
- One 10/100M Ethernet
- One UART interface (maximum rate: 115200bps)
- Ultra-low power consumption design. (Operational: <1.5W / standby: <0.3W)
- Work temperature: -40~85°
- Dimension: 32 * 32 mm