QoS function can be used to guarantee a fixed communication speed for a variety of communications ranging from data transmission to video streaming and IP telephony.
The XT200 is a highly integrated analog front-end or transceiver IC. Data rate is supported up to 80 MSPS and 160 MSPS in Rx path and Tx path, respectively. The digital interface provides full-duplex operation. Interfacing can be either binary or twos compliment, LSB or MSB first. A serial port interface (SPI) allows software programmability of the IC from the controller IC. An on-chip PLL multiplier and synthesizer provide all the required clock signals from a single crystal or clock source. The XT200 can operate over the industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
- HD-PLC Powerline network bridge function compatible with Ethernet MAC protocols.
- Ensuring security and easy connectivity by AES-128 data encryption.
- Up to 432 carriers within 2-28MHz band (Maximum PHY Rate: 240Mbps without notches)
- HD-PLC network construction & optimization, advanced network diagnostics and management.
- Error correction and selective transmission retry to achieve reliable frame transmission.
- Optional sub-carriers masking function according to individual country’s regulations.
- Level-up function to achieve maximum speed under individual country’s regulations.
- Determining the optimal rate according to the power line channel characteristics with the multilevel modulation for each sub-carrier.