Xingtera Multiport EoC Adapter integrates BNC coax connector and RJ45 connector and is completely plug & play. It works under the following conditions:
- 12V DC (AC-DC adapter is external)
- BNC coax connector
- 10/100 Base-T Ethernet on RJ45 with auto-negotiation.
- Pairing button and factory reset button
- LEDs indicating
- Power on/off
- Coax activity
- LAN activity
Two types of Multiport EoC Adapters are designed to meet different customer needs. EoC Adapter (4*BNC) integrates four coax (BNC) connectors and one RJ45 connector; EoC Adapter (4*LAN) integrates four RJ45 connectors and one coax (BNC) connector.
- Can be used as Ethernet extender. Extends 10/100 Mbps Ethernet over coax cabling for maximum transmission distance of up to 3K meters.
- Works in real coax environment with multiple splitters
- High data throughput
- 30Mbps up to 2Km
- 90Mbps up to 1Km
- State-of-the-art LDPC error correction algorithm
- Maximum 240Mbps PHY rate
- Compatible capability, fully transparent to Ethernet networks and higher layer protocols
- Large dynamic range (> 60dB) with robust AGC
- PHY layer retransmission to overcome instantaneous impulse noises and guarantee delivery
- 128-bit AES-CCM security with pair-wise keying support
- QoS support with four priority queues
- Supports network topology up to 8 nodes.
- Low power consumption.