The G.hn Power-Line Communication (PLC) Adapter supports high-speed (2Gbps PHY rate) power-line communication to enable Ethernet coverage throughout the house. With simple plug-and-play installation, the adapters can provide reliable Ethernet or Internet backhaul throughout the house.
G.hn technologies use existing wires to convey network signals. Since power-lines, phone lines, or coax cables are already installed throughout the house, the signals will not be affected by walls or floors. In addition, Xingtera’s G.hn PLC solutions support MIMO technology, which uses 2 PLC channels via live/neutral and ground wires. Because the ground wire is generally cleaner, the MIMO technology provides even better performance and stability for power-line communication.
The G.hn PLC Adapter has built-in Quality of Service (QoS) and high-speed data transmission rate up to 1,000Mbps. It provides robust and high-quality network connectivity for multimedia display on IPTV, HDTV, SDTV, and other digital network applications. Each adapter has 128-bit AES-CCM security with pair-wise keying support. The system can be used to connect any mobile phones, tablets, laptops, or PCs by Ethernet or WiFi.
G.hn Power-Line Communication (PLC) Adapter Specifications
- Work in the real powerline environment
- Support plug & play
- G.hn G.9960/9961 compliant
- Ethernet to power-line: 100MHz MIMO bandplan
- State-of-the-art LDPC error correction algorithm with FEC rate of ½, 2/3, 5/6, 16/18, and 20/21 supported
- QoS support with four priority queues
- Dynamically adaptive modulations for each subcarrier based on the event-driven channel estimate protocol defined in G.9961
- PHY layer retransmission to overcome instantaneous impulse noises and guarantee delivery
- 128-bit AES-CCM security with pair-wise keying support.
- Support network topology up to 8 nodes.
- Push-button mechanism for network setup and pairing.
- Domain master: dynamic topology detection and routing; remote management capability.
- Optional support of TR-069/TR-181/STUN/XMPP for easy telecom remote management
To learn more about Xingtera products and applications, please send email to Sales.World@xingtera.com.