Xingtera Ethernet/IP over twisted-pair/2-wire Adapter with PoE enables high-speed multi-node IP network for all kinds of twisted-pair cables, including UTP, STP, 2-wire, and Ethernet cable. The power over twisted-pair/2-wire technology is applied so that the remote unit provides a PoE port for IP cameras, and does not require DC power supply. One set of Xingtera Ethernet/IP over twisted-pair/2-wire Adapter consists of one XCA922TPI (power injector) and one XCA922TPE (power extractor), both with 10/100M Ethernet port. The power injector unit has one Ethernet port (no PoE) and 48V DC supply. The power extractor unit has one Ethernet port (with PoE).
The adapters allow users to extend IP cameras installation beyond Ethernet cable distance limitations (up to 200 meters), by full-duplex IP data communication plus power supply over twisted-pair. They also require very little installation time & absolutely no setup or configuration. Therefore the total deployment cost can be minimized when performing IP camera or other IP upgrade based on existing twisted-pair cables.
Ethernet/IP over Twisted-Pair/2-Wire Adapter with PoE Features
- Convert twisted-pair/UTP/STP/2-Wire/Ethernet cable to transmit high-speed IP network data and power over twisted-pair.
- Save cost and time. Avoid re-wiring and expense of traditional Ethernet cable
- High data rate. Support 100 Base-T for high network bandwidth requirements of Mega-pixel cameras or multiple IP cameras
- Easy to install. No IP or MAC address configuration and other networking setup required
- Easy IP upgrade for all applications using legacy wires
- Extend standard Ethernet. Transmit 10/100 Base-T up to 200 meters
- Compatible capability. Fully transparent to Ethernet networks and higher layer protocols
Ethernet/IP over Twisted-Pair/2-Wire Adapter with PoE Parameters
|Interface||10/100 Base-T, IEEE 802.3af (15.4W), 1*RJ45, 1*twisted-pair connector (Support PSE/PD)|
|Transmission medium||Twisted-pair, UTP, STP, 2-wire, and Ethernet cable (power over twisted-pair)|
|LED Indicators||PWR (Power supply), M/S (Links/Data), LRE (Trunk Links), PoE (Power over Ethernet), L/A (Links/Data)|
|Protocol standard||IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, IEEE 802.3af DTE Power via MDI|
|Data rate||10/100 Mbps|
|Transmission distance||1500M (No POE), 200~300M (with POE)|
|Network Latency||Less than 20 μs for 64-byte frames in Store and forward mode for 10Mbps to 100Mbps transmission|
|DC Power input||XCA922TPI: DC 48V (Peak Value 44~56V) XCA922TPE: No Power|
|Operating environment||Operating temp: -10°C~+50°C Storage temp: -20°C~+70°C Operating humidity: 10%~90% non- condensing|
To learn more about Xingtera Ethernet over Twisted-Pair or IP over 2-Wire products and applications, please send email to Sales.World@xingtera.com.