Xingtera offers chipsets, modules, and solutions for IP intercom networks or access control networks over twisted-pair, cat-5, 2-wire, DC power-line, UTP, STP, or other copper cables.
For IP intercom, building access control systems, nurse call systems, or similar voice and video communication systems, there is always a strong requirement for a stable and multi-node network. For legacy systems, analog or low-speed digital (such as serial) cables are used to connect different terminals together. However, for modern systems, the IP network has shown huge advantages and is therefore mandatory.
For IP-based data networks, common setup involves several Ethernet switches and many point-to-point Ethernet cables. However such deployment would face the difficulties of higher hardware cost (for Ethernet switches and longer Ethernet cables), and higher labor cost (for installation of devices and hardware). Alternatively, the Xingtera solution can use a single wire (twisted-pair, coax, or even DC power-line) to cover up to 1,000 nodes with up to 100Mbps of aggregate data rate. The deployment of such systems would reduce system-level cost and labor costs by a large portion.
Xingtera technology enables high-speed multi-node IP network on a single twisted-pair cable, effectively enabling a simple networking solution for building or other intercom systems. Multi-node mesh Ethernet network can be established across floors in buildings, and Xingtera offers 100M/1,000M/2,000M wired communication options. Depending on cable parameters, the wired communication solution can reach up to 1,000M of twisted-pair cables, much longer than Ethernet’s reach. We provide a flexible selection of interfaces including Ethernet (RJ-45), RS-232/RS-485, general UART/serial ports, MODBUS, and GPIOs.
- Building IP intercom networking over twisted-pair, cat-5, 2-wire, DC power-line, UTP, STP, or other copper cables
- General-purpose Ethernet-based intercom networking over twisted-pair, cat-5, 2-wire, DC power-line, UTP, STP, or other copper cables
- Xingtera technologies support up to 1,000 nodes or terminals within a single power-line or twisted-pair network
- 100M/1,000M/2,000M data rate options available
- Support interfaces of Ethernet (RJ-45), RS-232/RS-485, general UART/serial ports, MODBUS, and GPIOs
- Automated network setup with multi-hop functionality
- MOD923 module for high-speed Ethernet over any wire
- MOD958 module for ultra-high-speed multi-interface network over any wire
Learn more about Xingtera’s module products.