Xingtera offers chipsets, modules, and solutions for power-line communication (PLC) based building automation networks. We provide a flexible selection of interfaces including Ethernet (RJ-45), RS-232/RS-485, general UART/serial ports, MODBUS, and GPIOs. In order to facilitate legacy building automation networks, Xingtera solution also supports BACNet/IP over power-line, and two-way BACNet/IP – MODBUS conversion. Therefore, a power-line communication (PLC) network of up to 1,000 nodes and up to 40Mbps aggregate throughput can be established within a building, with additional features of BACNet/IP and MODBUS over power-line.
- Ethernet based building automation networking over power-line (AC/DC) or twisted-pair cables (2-pair)
- Serial (RS-232/RS-485) based building automation networking over power-line (AC/DC) or twisted-pair cables (2-pair)
- BACNet/IP based building automation networking over power-line (AC/DC) or twisted-pair cables (2-pair)
- Mixed Ethernet, BACNet/IP, and MODBUS networks over power-line with real-time protocol conversion support
- Xingtera technologies support up to 1,000 nodes or terminals within a single power-line or twisted-pair network
- Up to 40Mbps aggregate data rate
- All devices can act as BACNet/IP terminals with sensor/actuator capability
- BACNet/IP – MODBUS real-time conversion
- Support Ethernet or serial/UART interfaces
- Automated network setup with multi-hop functionality
- Mature solutions verified in Europe and Asia
- MOD927 module for high-speed Ethernet over power-line network and real-time power consumption management
- MOD901 module for multi-interface network over power-line and reliable remote electricity meter reading
Learn more about Xingtera’s module products.