MOD923 is a wired IoT connectivity module, based on Xingtera’s XT810/XT200 communication chipset. It can be integrated easily for Ethernet over coax or Ethernet over twisted-pair applications.
The MOD923 module supports a wide range of cables including coax (video coax or RF coax), Twisted pair (CAT3/5/5e), and DC/AC powerline. The module is designed for the best performance in different environments and different media.
The MOD923 module provides 10/100M Ethernet and UART interfaces, simplifying the connection with host or client devices. The size of the MOD923 module is 65*25mm.
- Security surveillance networks or analog to IP camera upgrade (over coax)
- Elevator connectivity (over TP)
- Access control networks (over TP)
- Mining networks
- Commercial or industrial IoT connectivity
- Smart home appliances
- Nurse call networks
- Based on Xingtera’s XT810/XT200 chipset
- 2-28MHz OFDM frequency range
- Maximum PHY rate: 240Mbps
- Support LDPC-C FEC with 128-bit AES encryption
- Two pairing schemes
- Up to 16 nodes in a domain
- Only one 12V power supply is required
- 16 level QoS with scheduling based on MAC address, 802.1p or TCP port
- One 10/100M Ethernet
- One UART interface (maximum rate: 115200bps)
- Ultra-low power consumption design. (Operational: <1.5W / standby: <0.3W)
- Work temperature: -40~85°
- Dimension: 25 * 65 mm