MOD920 is a wired IoT connectivity module, based on Xingtera’s XT810/XT200 communication chipset. It is designed for easy integration for IP surveillance cameras with a dimension of 38x38mm. It can be easily deployed for IP surveillance cameras over coax or twisted-pair cables applications.
The MOD920 module supports a wide range of cables including coax (video coax or RF coax), Twisted pair (CAT3/5/5e), and DC/AC powerline. The module is designed for the best Ethernet over coax performance for surveillance camera connectivity or networking.
The MOD920 module provides 10/100M Ethernet interface, simplifying the connection with host or client devices.
- Security surveillance camera networks
- Analog to IP camera upgrade (over coax)
- Commercial or industrial IoT connectivity
- Smart home appliances
- Based on Xingtera’s XT810/XT200 chipset
- 2-28MHz OFDM frequency range
- Maximum PHY rate: 240Mbps
- Support LDPC-C FEC with 128-bit AES encryption
- Two pairing schemes
- Up to 16 nodes in a domain
- Only one 12V power supply is required
- 16 level QoS with scheduling based on MAC address, 802.1p or TCP port
- One 10/100M Ethernet
- Ultra-low power consumption design. (Operational: <1.5W / standby: <0.3W)
- Work temperature: -40~85°
- Dimension: 38 * 38 mm