MOD901 is a wired IoT connectivity module for high-reliability powerline networks, supporting up to 1,000 terminals in a single domain.
The module provides an ample list of interfaces including UART, SPI, I2C, GPIO, and ADC.
The size of the MOD901 module is 32*33mm.
- Solar panel networks over powerline
- Smart grid, smart metering, and smart utilities over powerline
- Smart home appliances
- 50KHz – 6MHz OFDM frequency range
- Maximum PHY rate: 1Mbps
- Up to 1,000 nodes in a domain
- Only one 12V power supply is required
- Two SPIs, each SPI can work at master and slave mode
- Two UARTs
- One I2C
- Three ADC inputs
- Two PWMs
- Six GPIOs
- Ultra-low power consumption design. (Operational: <0.4W / standby: <0.1W)
- Work temperature: -40~85°
- Dimension: 32 * 33 mm