MOD957 is a high-speed (1000Mbps) wired IoT connectivity module, based on Xingtera’s XT1900/XT129 G.hn communication chipset. The module is fully compliant with ITU-T G.hn standards (G.9960/G.9961/G.9962/G.9963/G.9964). It can be integrated easily for Ethernet over coax, Ethernet over twisted-pair, or powerline communication applications.
The MOD957 module supports coax cables (video coax or RF coax), twisted-pair cables (CAT3/5/5e), phone lines, or powerlines. The module is designed for the best performance (up to 800Mbps throughput) in different environments and different media.
The MOD957 module provides a 100/1000M Ethernet interface. The size of the module is 25*45mm.
- Security surveillance camera networks or analog to IP camera upgrade (over coax)
- High-speed home networks over coax, phone line, or powerline
- Commercial or industrial IoT connectivity
- Ethernet extension over coax or twisted-pair (UTP)
- Based on Xingtera’s XT1900/XT129 chipset
- 2-100MHz OFDM frequency range
- Fully compliant with ITU-T G.hn standards
- Maximum PHY rate: 1000Mbps
- 128-bit AES encryption
- Plug-and-play with automatic domain master selection
- Up to 8 nodes in a domain
- 16 level QoS
- One 100/1000M Ethernet
- Low power consumption (Operational<2.3W / standby<1.3W)
- Work temperature: -20~65°
- Only one 5V power supply required
- Dimension: 25 * 45 mm