Xingtera Multi-port Ethernet over Coax Adapter enables high-speed multi-node IP network for all kinds of coaxial cables. The adapters allow users to extend IP cameras installation beyond Ethernet cable distance limitations (up to 200 meters), by full-duplex IP data communication over coax. They also require very little installation time or configuration. Therefore the total deployment cost can be minimized when performing IP camera or other IP upgrade based on existing coax cables.
Xingtera Multiport EoC Adapter integrates BNC coax connector and RJ45 connector and is completely plug & play. It works under the following conditions:
- 12V DC (AC-DC adapter is external)
- BNC coax connector
- 10/100 Base-T Ethernet on RJ45 with auto-negotiation.
- Pairing button and factory reset button
- LEDs indicating
- Power on/off
- Coax activity
- LAN activity
Two types of Multiport EoC Adapters are designed to meet different customer needs. EoC Adapter (4*BNC) integrates four coax (BNC) connectors and one RJ45 connector; EoC Adapter (4*LAN) integrates four RJ45 connectors and one coax (BNC) connector.
- Can be used as Ethernet extender. Extends 10/100 Mbps Ethernet over coax cabling for maximum transmission distance of up to 3K meters.
- Works in real coax environment with multiple splitters
- High data throughput
- 30Mbps up to 2Km
- 90Mbps up to 1Km
- State-of-the-art LDPC error correction algorithm
- Maximum 240Mbps PHY rate
- Compatible capability, fully transparent to Ethernet networks and higher layer protocols
- Large dynamic range (> 60dB) with robust AGC
- PHY layer retransmission to overcome instantaneous impulse noises and guarantee delivery
- 128-bit AES-CCM security with pair-wise keying support
- QoS support with four priority queues
- Supports network topology up to 8 nodes.
- Low power consumption.
To learn more about Xingtera Ethenet over Coax products and applications, please send email to Sales.World@xingtera.com.