Xingtera Ethernet over Twisted-pair Adapter allows IP cameras to transmit over twisted pair. It allows the system to extend IP cameras beyond cable distance limitations. The system transmits IP cameras over twisted pair and can quickly turn any ordinary twisted pair into a high speed network communication path. When operating over twisted pair, the IP camera extender can operate for distances of up to 2K meters. Xingtera adapter requires very little installation time & absolutely no setup or configuration.
Xingtera Ethernet over Twisted-pair Adapter integrates 1*RJ11/2* Industry connector (TP interface) and RJ45 connector (LAN interface) and is completely plug & play. It works under the following conditions:
- 12V DC power supply
- Any type phone line (twisted pair) can be used to connect to RJ11 connector of the device
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet on RJ45 with auto-negotiation.
- Pairing button and factory reset button
- Can be used as Ethernet extender. Extends 10/100 Mbps Ethernet over twisted pair cabling for maximum transmission distance of up to 2K meters
- Work in the twisted pair media
- CAT-3 for wire length up to 600m
- CAT-5 for wire length up to 2Km
- High data throughput
- CAT-3: 20Mbps up to 600m
- CAT-5: 20Mbps up to 2Km; 80Mbps up to 1Km
- Layer-2 Throughput rate up to 400Mbps for 100MHz bandplan and 250Mbps for 50MHz bandplan
- Wideband OFDM modem with 2-50MHz, or 2-100MHz BW for phone line.
- Low power consumption
- Compatible capability, fully transparent to Ethernet networks and higher layer protocols
- State-of-the-art LDPC error correction algorithm with FEC rate of ½, 2/3, 5/6, 16/18, and 20/21 supported
- PHY layer retransmission to overcome instantaneous impulse noises and guarantee delivery
- QoS support with four priority queues
- Large dynamic range (0-60dB) with robust AGC
- Support network topology up to 12 nodes
- Push-button mechanism for network setup and pairing.
- Domain master: dynamic topology detection and routing; remote management capability
- 128-bit AES-CCM security with pair-wise keying support
To learn more about Xingtera Ethenet over Phone Line products and applications, please send email to Sales.World@xingtera.com.