Xingtera Ethernet over Coax (EoC) Adapter allows IP cameras to transmit over Coax cabling. It allows the system to extend IP cameras beyond cable distance limitations. The system transmits IP cameras over coax and can quickly turn any ordinary RG59U coaxial cable into a high speed network communication path. When operating over RG59U coaxial cable, the IP camera extender can operate for distances of up to 3K meters. Xingtera EoC adapter requires very little installation time & absolutely no setup or configuration.
Xingtera EoC Adapter integrates BNC coax connector and RJ45 connector and is completely plug & play. It works under the following conditions:
- 12V DC (AC-DC adapter is external)
- BNC coax connector
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet on RJ45 with auto-negotiation.
- Pairing button and factory reset button
- LEDs indicating
- Power on/off
- Coax activity
- LAN activity
- Can be used as Ethernet extender. Extends 10/100 Mbps Ethernet over coax cabling with maximum transmission distance up to 3Km
- Works in real coax environment with multiple splitters
- High data throughput
- 30Mbps up to 3Km
- 90Mbps up to 1Km
- Wideband OFDM modem with 2-50MHz, or 2-100MHz BW for coax media
- State-of-the-art LDPC error correction algorithm with FEC rate of ½, 2/3, 5/6, 16/18, and 20/21 supported
- Achieves 1 Gbps PHY data rate and up to 500Mbps Ethernet data rate (MAC rate)
- Compatible capability, fully transparent to Ethernet networks and higher layer protocols
- Large dynamic range (> 60dB) with robust AGC
- PHY layer retransmission to overcome instantaneous impulse noises and guarantee delivery
- 128-bit AES-CCM security with pair-wise keying support.
- QoS support with four priority queues
- Supports network topology up to 8 nodes.
- Push-button mechanism for network setup and pairing.
- Domain master: dynamic topology detection and routing; remote management capability.
- Low power consumption.
To learn more about Xingtera Ethenet over Coax products and applications, please send email to Sales.World@xingtera.com.