Xingtera Ethernet over Coax / IP over Coax Adapter with PoE enables high-speed multi-node IP network for all kinds of coaxial cables. The power over coax (PoC) technology is applied so that the remote unit provides a PoE port for IP cameras, and does not require DC power supply. One set of Xingtera Ethernet or IP over Coax Adapter consists of one XCA922CPI (power injector) and one XCA922CPE (power extractor), both with 10/100M Ethernet port. The power injector unit has one Ethernet port (no PoE) and 48V DC supply. The power extractor unit has one Ethernet port (with PoE).
The adapters allow users to extend IP cameras installation beyond Ethernet cable distance limitations (up to 200 meters), by full-duplex IP data communication plus power supply over coax. They also require very little installation time & absolutely no setup or configuration. Therefore the total deployment cost can be minimized when performing IP camera or other IP upgrade based on existing coax cables.
Ethernet over Coax / IP over Coax Adapter with PoE Features
- Ethernet or IP over coax. Convert Ethernet to transmit network data and power over standard coax cable
- Save cost and time. Avoid re-wiring and expense of traditional Ethernet cable
- High data rate. Support 100 Base-T for high network bandwidth requirements of Mega-pixel cameras or multiple IP cameras
- Easy to install. No IP or MAC address configuration and other networking setup required
- Easy upgrade to IP. Convert existing analog CCTV system over coax cable to retrofit analog CCTV installations into IP Digital systems
- Extend standard Ethernet. Transmit 10/100 Base-T up to 200 meters
- Compatible capability. Fully transparent to Ethernet networks and higher layer protocols
Ethernet over Coax / IP over Coax Adapter with PoE Parameters
|Interface||10/100 Base-T, IEEE 802.3af (15.4W), 1*RJ45, 1*BNC (Support PSE/PD)|
|Transmission medium||75-5 coaxial cable, RG59 (Support power over coax)|
|LED Indicators||PWR (Power supply), M/S (Links/Data), LRE (Trunk Links), Poe (Power over Ethernet), L/A (Links/Data)|
|Protocol standard||IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, IEEE 802.3af DTE Power via MDI|
|Data rate||10/100 Mbps|
|Transmission distance||1500M (No POE), 200~300M (with POE)|
|Network Latency||Less than 20 μs for 64-byte frames in Store and forward mode for 10Mbps to 100Mbps transmission|
|DC Power input||XCA922CPI: DC 48V (Peak Value 44~56V) XCA922CPE: No Power|
|Operating environment||Operating temp: -10°C~+50°C Storage temp: -20°C~+70°C Operating humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing|
To learn more about Xingtera Ethernet / IP over Coax products and applications, please send email to Sales.World@xingtera.com.