MOD923 module is the communication controller module based on Xingtera’s 3rd generation communication controller chipset – XT810/XT200. Firmware and coupling circuit/filter is adjusted to get best performance for COAX and Twisted pair communication media.
MOD923 module can support multiple cables including coax (video coax or RF coax), Twisted pair (CAT3/5/5e) and DC/AC power line. MOD923 module has embedded self-adaption filter and communication controller, which guarantees best performance under different environment and different media. MOD923 module supports 10/100M Ethernet and UART. It simplify the connection with different devices.
The size of MOD923 module is 65*25mm.
MOD923 module is a generic communication controller module, that can be used in multiple applications like security/surveillance, in-car entertainment, elevator, coal mining, smart home appliance, smart grid and so on.
- Based on Xingtera’s 3rd generation PLC chipset
- Up to 432 sub-carriers from 2M~28MHz analog bandwidth
- The analog bandwidth is 2~28MHz, the maximum PHY rate is 240Mbps
- Support LDPC-C FEC with 128-bit AES
- Provide two pairing schemes
- Support 127 communication nodes
- DCDC power supply embedded. Only one 12V power supply is requested
- Support 16 level QoS(quality of service), support scheduling based on MAC address, 802.1p or TCP port
- One 10/100M Ethernet that support HP Auto-MDIX on Ethernet side
- One UART interface with maximum rate of 115200bps
- Ultra low power consumption design. The maximum power consumption is 1.5W and the standby power consumption is less than 0.3W
- Work temperature is -40~85°