Camera module is the communication controller module based on Xingtera’s 3rd generation communication controller chipset – XT810/XT200. Firmware and coupling circuit/filter is adjusted to get best performance for COAX and Twisted pair communication media.
Camera module can support multiple cables including COAX (video COAX or RF COAX), Twisted pair (CAT3/5/5e) and DC/AC power line. Camera module has embedded self-adaption filter and communication controller, which guarantees best performance under different environment and different media. Camera module supports 10/100M Ethernet and UART. It simplify the connection with different devices.
Camera module is a communication controller module that can be integrated into any types of cameras.
- Based on Xingtera’s 3rd generation PLC chipset
- Up to 432 sub-carriers from 2M~28MHz analog bandwidth
- The analog bandwidth is 2~28MHz, the maximum PHY rate is 240Mbps
- Support LDPC-C FEC with 128-bit AES
- Provide two pairing schemes
- Support 127 communication nodes
- DCDC power supply embedded. Only one 12V power supply is requested
- Support 16 level QoS(quality of service), support scheduling based on MAC address, 802.1p or TCP port
- One 10/100M Ethernet that support HP Auto-MDIX on Ethernet side
- One UART interface with maximum rate of 115200bps
- Ultra low power consumption design. The maximum power consumption is 1.5W and the standby power consumption is less than 0.3W
- Work temperature is -40~85°