- On November 30, 2016, CEO Yuqing Niu joins the panel discussion ‘identifying key technology drivers for wider adoption of connected solutions’ at Smart Summit Asia on behalf of HomeGrid Forum.
- On November 28, 2016, Xingtera’s XT1800 G.hn chipset has achieved full certification—HomeGrid Forum names Xingtera as first G.hn certified silicon vendor based in China.
- On June 6th, Xingtera and Star Charge jointly announced that they have completed their trial runs of the first ever high-speed powerline communication (PLC) based EVCS networking solution—Xingtera Successfully Completes Field Trials of Industry’s First G.hn Communication Solution for EVCS.
- On November 6th, Xingtera announced XTEVA880, its latest EVCS communication solution, in public—Xingtera release XTEVA880 – the industry’s best EVCS communication solution—and successfully demoed the new system in the 4th Beijing International Electric Vehicle Supply Equipments Fair (EVSE) in Beijing November 6–8.
- On September 8th, 2015, Xingtera was selected in EE Times Silicon 60: 2015’s Startups to Watch
- Niu, Yuqing. (2015, Mar 3). Personal interview with East China Science & Technology: Change “The Lack of Chips” in China.
- On January 18th, 2015, Ms. Yuqing Niu attended the 2015 Innovation China Forum and gave a wonderful speech in the conference. A number of participants show interest in further cooperation with Xingtera.
- On January 06, 2015, Xingtera announced Taurus XT1200 G.hn chipset has successfully achieved interoperability with Marvell’s innovative G.now™ platforms for gigabit broadband access over existing phone lines, at 2015 International CES in Las Vegas, NV. Xingtera will demo the interoperability of its G.hn CPE with Marvell´s G.now™ platforms at the HomeGrid Forum Booth during the CES show.
- On October 31st, 2014, Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park Management Committee held its first Product Announcement Conference via the newly established “Zhangjiang Product Announcement Platform”. Based on the evaluation of Zhangjiang Industry Analysis Reports and the recommendations from the related Industry Associations, Zhangjiang Technology Incubator, Financial Institutions, Investment Firms and leading enterprises in the industry, Xingtera was selected by the Committee as one of the four favorite companies in Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park to participate the Conference and announced its new products and solutions with the innovated technologies. Xingtera’s product announcement attracted great attention and recognition.
- Xingtera successfully hosted ITU-T G.hn Q18 (G.hn/G.cx) Rapporteur meeting October 28–31 in Shanghai.
- In October of 2014, Xingtera was awarded “National High-Tech Enterprise Qualification and Certification” in China.
- On June 5th, 2014, Yuqing Niu, the CEO of Xingtera, was invited to attend the HomeGrid FORUM 2014 — the Year of G.hn Conference and Seminar in Taiwan and give a speech in the Conference.
- Xingtera participated at the International Security Conference (ISC) West and demoed its surveillance connectivity solution.
- Xingtera was awarded “National IC Design Enterprise Qualification and Certification” in China.
- Yuqing Niu, the CEO of Xingtera, was selected and awarded with the title of “Shanghai One Thousand Talent Plan”.
- Xingtera participated in the Broadband Forum September 16–18 in Atlanta and successfully demoed G.hn Interoperability with other G.hn silicon vendors.
- Xingtera took part in the G.hn home networking seminar and eHome demo organized by Home Grid Forum and Taiwan Institute for Information Industry (III) during Computex June 4–8 in Taipei.
- Xingtera announced XT1200, its first G.hn silicon, in public—Xingtera G.hn Device Upgrades Home Networks with Radio Frequency (RF) Over Coax—and successfully demoed both powerline and coax RF products based on XT1200 in the Home Grid Forum booth during the International CES Show in Las Vegas January 8–11.
- Yuqing Niu, the CEO of Xingtera, was awarded with the title of “The Best Entrepreneurs of Zhangjiang Incubator”.
- Xingtera joined HomeGrid Forum as a Contributor.
- Xingtera was incorporated in January of 2010.